Thursday, April 12, 2007

You're gonna think I'm making this up









It turns out that Crockett was actually paying attention when he hung out with me at the computer.

Photo by me


When I got home from the food-sharing at Lake Eola Park last night,
I went to the computer to check my e-mail.

Crockett and his partner Tubbs (yes, a mostly black cat) walk on the keyboard and have produced some odd results. But tonight, they had managed to do a QuackTrack search for blogs about cats!

I've never used QuackTrack myself and I have no idea how they got there. The previous page was the Ninth Judicial Circuit, so there was no link to click ... or paw or whatever.

By the way, the food-sharing went well. A lot of people turned out to support the folks who are feeding the hungry and homeless, the weather was beautiful, the city's new wi-fi works in the park and no one was arrested.

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger TrumanDem said...

Ms. Dowd,

Just a reminder I'll be live blogging John Edwards tonight at 7:00pm on my blog, Truman's Conscience.

This is an invitiation to your readers to join us if they are interested1

TrumanDem
Truman's Conscience
Northeast Florida's Premier Liberal/Progressive Blog

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crockett and Tubbs are ready for their big break in the movies and I'll be their agent. Get ready for the real vice...ORLANDO VICE, THE MOVIE!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say, "I told you so!" when that 500 lbs. of fresh tuna and the cat condo appear on your doorstep!

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACORN is working on many social justice issues, like a livable minimum wage and affordable housing. For more information on their campaigns, go to www.acorn.org.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home