Monday, August 27, 2007

An attitude you may not understand

Tony says: “You know, I used to think that anybody who was out to help me was actually trying to screw me. I’ve come round a bit on that one.
I think I’m better now.”

That's why it sometimes takes so long to actually help someone. It can take a few weeks of just sayin' hello and then a few more weeks of chatting before a person will mention a problem she's having. Sometimes it takes a few more weeks after that before they'll accept help.

It can be difficult to understand the attitudes of someone who's been betrayed again and again by people she trusted.

Listenin' to Tony (a/k/a Homeless Man Speaks) will give you some insight.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Randall said...

It will not succeed in reality, that's exactly what I think.
free online games

 

Post a Comment

<< Home