Thursday, November 30, 2006

The false security of wealth

Lucky White Girl has an interesting post on wealth and poverty. She says:

... it's easier for me to choose the insecurity of poverty over the false security of wealth because insecurity connects me to the rest of humanity while the sense of security that comes from wealth (which is not real anyway) is all about separating me from the human experience. It leads to isolation and despair.
Check out the entire post here. And while you're over there, don't miss her post on A "crime" to be homeless?

¡Vas, muchacha! ¡Continua el buen trabajo!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home